— Projects —
The projects presented here have hardly any use today.
At best, they are interessting from a historian point of view. UZE
and ADA still work after over 20 years and if I need to use them, I
know where I find the manuals: here. This is the main reason for
- First Generation: Sinclair Z80 und Z81.
- Second Generation: SCBS (Sinclair Based Computer System).
- Third Generation: FISC (Flexible Instruction Set Computer with:
- EPROMER, hardware of an EPROM programmer.
- CV Generator, hardware of a Control Voltage Generators for analogue
voltage controlled music synthesizers.
- Phoneme synthesizer, hardware for a text speaking device.
UZE, Universal Z80 Engine
- Hardware Description.
- Z80 assembler source code listing of the operating system.
- Manual, command description of the operating system.
- Description how the source code can be assembled; usage of the
system with a terminal program; accessing the routines with a high
level programming language; additional commands in version 2.
- UZETERM, command description of the terminal program and the
source code listing.
- Hardware description of the converter.
- Manual and command description.
- Assembler source code listing.
- An example session.
- Links zu the source codes and manuals for download.